The licensed stuff is as follows:
1. Universe-wide reboots of the Marvel and DC Universes.
2. Comics based on all of the 80s properties and other non-comic-based action cartoons on this list with their own continuity and content.
1. The Marvel Media Universe (a universe of darker and edgier Marvel animation, games, and comics taking queues from the MCU and my reboot of the MCU.)
a. Avengers Initiative
b. X-Men Children of the Atom
c. Web of Spider-Man
d. Fantastic 4
e. New Warriors
f. Guardians of the Galaxy: Infinite
g. Inhumans Terrigenesis
2. Marvel Shorts (comedy shorts featuring Marvel characters)
- New X-Men (a Randy Cunningham-like series of shorts with chibi expressions based on the New X-Men Academy X comic)
- Capers of the Cat (fanservice-y shorts starring Black Cat)
- Everyday Avengers (comedic shorts featuring the Avengers in their same models as Avengers Initiative)
- Franklin and Val: Children of a Genius (Calvin and Hobbes-like adventures of Franklin and Valeria Richards)
- Inhumanity (a sitcom featuring the Inhuman Royal Family)
- Tales of the Guardians (shorts featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy in comedic adventures in space)
- Dinosaur Time (a Pen Ward-style series involving Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur)
- Impossibility (a Butch Hartman-looking comedy starring the Impossible Man)
3. DC Media Universe (a universe of comparatively lighter DC animation, games, and comics taking queues from the DCCU and my reboot of it.)
a. Justice League: World's Greatest Heroes
b. Batman: The Dark Knight
c. Superman The Man of Steel
d. Green Lantern Emerald Enforcer
c. Teen Titans New Breed of Justice
4. Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (a darker and edgier show based on the IDW continuity with queues from the movies)
5. GI Joe Real American Heroes (the GI Joe equivalent of TF: MTMTE)
6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the TMNT version of Real American Heroes and More Than Meets the Eye)
7. Voltron: Defender of the Universe (a reboot featuring queues from the Devil's Due comic but not based on the comics)
8. Thundercats (a reboot with a more American art style and queues from the Wildstorm continuity)
9. M.A.S.K. (a reboot in the style of TMNT2003)
10. C.O.P.S. (a CGI reboot with a realistic style)
11. Masters of the Universe (a reboot with queues from the DC Comic)
12. Reboots of Silverhawks, Starcom, Street Sharks, and Exosquad.
13. Reboots of Robotech and Battle of the Planets with based on their early 2000s comics.
14. An adaption of the Battleship movie called Battleship Animated.
15. Adaptions of Robocop and Godzilla that would take content from the comics and movies.
16. Tekken: Bloodline Uprising (a series taking place when Jin Kazama's in Heihachi's school)
17. A sequel series to Max Steel 2013 called Max Steel: Turbo Force
18. A reimagining of Action Man.
19. Reboots of Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes, Josie and the Pussycats, Quick Draw McGraw, Atom Ant, Huck Hound, Tom and Jerry, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Yogi Bear, and Hong Kong Phooey that are honest to the source material and not cliched.
- DC Shorts (new comedy shorts involving DC characters)
a. Harley-Mania (a comedic show with a little bit of fan service starring Harley Quinn)
b. Titans Forever (a comedic show in a different style than the 2003 Teen Titans show).
c. Justice League of Bloopers (bloopers for nonexisting episodes of Justice League: World’s Greatest Heroes)
d. Lois and Clark (a romantic comedy about Clark Kent and Lois Lane)
e. Batman ’66 (a parody of the campy Batman show of the 60s.)
f. Kilowog (a show starring Kilowog involving him going through different comedic struggles in his life in and out of battle.)
g. Outside Antics (the Outsiders going on comedic situations outside of crimefighting)
- Image Media Universe (a universe of shows involving Image Comics characters and adapting iconic and notable stories.)
a. Youngblood Next Generation of Heroes (an AEMH-like show based on the early Youngblood comics with many adapted storylines and much improvement over them.)
b. Spawn Animated
c. Savage Dragon (Reboot)
d. Claws of the WildC.A.T.s
- Image Shorts (comedy shorts starring Image characters)
a. Fairchild! (a fanservice-y series starring Caitlin Fairchild)
b. The Adventures of Sam and Twitch (a black comedy police thriller starring Sam and Twitch.)
c. The Badrock Show (focusing on the comedic situations of Badrock’s celebrity life.)
d. Teen Team (starring chibi versions of Invincible and the original Teen Team)
- Cartoons based on Mario and Sonic that take liberties with their source material and use content from all over each franchise’s universe.
- Sequels to Megas XLR and Motorcity.
- Sequels to Disney’s Hercules and Mulan.
- Sequels for Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon.
- Reboots of Dexter’s Laboratory and Johnny Bravo. The Dexter’s Lab reboot would be an updated version of seasons 1-2 and the Johnny Bravo reboot would be that for its second and third seasons.
- An animated Star Trek show based on the recent movies.
- True Crime Streets of Chicago (a True Crime sequel set in Chicago)
- Avengers Allegiance (a Marvel Ultimate Alliance-style game where you play as the Avengers.)
- Transformers Invasion from Cybertron (a game with the gameplay of the first two Transformers movie games in an open world. The story features the Reapers creating mindless Transformers and setting Cybertron as their home base. They invade the Earth with them and the Autobots and Decepticons must unite against them.)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Into Dimension X (a game with the gameplay of TMNT Out of the Shadows. The story involves the Turtles coming into Dimension X to save April O’Neil while Shredder and the Foot Clan follow them in.)
- Justice League of America (an open-world game where you play as each member of the Justice League and switch members any time you want.)
- GI Joe Cobra Civil War (a third person shooter where you control vehicles in large levels in an original version of the Cobra Civil War storyline)
- Voltron: Defender in the Stars (a game where you play as the Voltron pilots, in and out of their lions, and Voltron. The story is a series of separate scenarios connected by the fact that the Drules are preparing to make a prophecy come true, like continuity in a modern-day action cartoon.)
- Spider-Man: The Avengers Initiation (an open-world Spider-Man game where Spidey joins the Avengers and has to prove himself worthy of staying on the team.)
- Battletoads (a gory, black comedy reboot of the classic game.)
- MCU reboot (a darker and edgier reboot of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with all of the major characters. Each film features many cameos of other heroes and villains.)
a. The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (explains the origins of each member of the Avengers and how they got together, eliminating solo origin movies)
b. Uncanny X-Men (based on the Ultimate X-Men comics)
c. The Spectacular Spider-Man
d. The Fantastic Four
e. New Warriors (based on the original comics series.)
f. Guardians of the Galaxy (updated roster includes Adam Warlock and Phyla-Vell. One of the only comedic movies in this universe.)
g. Captain America (involves Captai n America fighting Baron Zemo, who took over H.Y.D.R.A.)
h. The Hulk (based on the Gamma World storyline from AEMH)
i. The Invincible Iron Man (featuring a Russian counterpart of H.Y.D.R.A. called C.O.M.E.T.)
j. The Mighty Thor (featuring Malekith and the Dark Elves as the main enemies.)
k. Inhumans (Reboot)
l. Wolverine (Reboot)
m. New X-Men (based on the New X-Men Academy X comic)
n. X-Force (based on the 2008 X-Force comic)
o. Reboots of Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, and Daredevil.
p. Defenders (featuring Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and the Silver Surfer)
q. The Incredible Hercules
r. Deadpool (Reboot)
- DCCU Reboot (a comparatively softer DC Cinematic Universe reboot that also features many cameos)
a. Justice League of America
b. Green Lantern (Reboot)
c. Beware the Batman (reboot of the Batman movies)
d. Superman: Man of Steel
e. Wonder Woman (Reboot)
f. The Flash (Reboot)
g. Outsiders (Based on the Original Team)
h. Aquaman (Reboot)
i. Movies based on Green Arrow, Captain Atom, Deathstroke, Firestorm, Hawkman, and Vixen.
j. Reboots of Shazam and Suicide Squad.
- Reboots of the GI Joe, Transformers, and TMNT movies with honesty to the original series, the recent comics, and my cartoons for them. I have versions of this for Voltron, Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, M.A.S.K., C.O.P.S., Silverhawks, Starcom, Battle of the Planets, Action Man, Street Sharks, Exosquad, Robotech, and Gobots.
- A cartoon reboot of Gobots.
- Reboots of the Battleship and Robocop movies.
- Remakes of Godzilla, King Kong, The Last Starfighter, Conan, The Beastmaster, The Exterminator, Carnosaur, The Car, and Bloodsport.